Please click on the subjects below to read more about our services!
Application for more information
Phone: 00 46 70 767 01 28
- Locating the area of living which would be the best option for the
employee/family considering location of school, office and communications.
- Set up a schedule for viewing suitable objects for the employee.
- We pick up the employee, and accompany on viewings.
- After the employee has chosen an object, we negotiate, set up the
lease according to the Swedish rental tribunal.
- After that we set up the needed accounts such as household electricity
- At handover we make a written inspection of the shape of the
house/apartment (distributed to all parts involved).
Go through instructions/ inventory list and handover keys.
Please give us a call for more information, we would be happy to help you!
This is a whole day with full focus on the employees demands.
This would be before the employee has accepted his/hers opportunity,
and visits Sweden and Stockholm to see what living over here would be like.
The day would be planned ahead of time together with the employee.
This package also includes an information package, transport to and from
the airport and lunch.
This is a day of orientation in the Stockholm residential areas,
international schools, public transportation and public services.
The day will be individually planned together with the employee in
advance according to his/hers interest.
We will try to identify how their life would look, living in different
This package also includes an information package, transport to and from the airport and lunch.
Our settling-in service includes
- Application of Visa
- Application on Work permit
- Application of Residential card
- Application of Social security number
- Application of Social insurance
- Photo id card
- Opening of bank account and cash card
- Information about international schools in Stockholm
- Import of car
- Import of pets
- Bostadskonsult Relocation informs the employee on what needs to be done.
- We will contact the tax authorities informing that this person will be
moving from Sweden.
- We contact the post office regarding having the post sent to the new
- We assist with closing bank accounts and also accounts related to the
- We arrange with setting up a move out cleaning of your house/apartment.
- We walk through the inventory list of the house and collect house keys
when you leave.